Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Empty pages available

I have a bunch of empty 9-pocket pages available. They are probably a little dusty, but they should be usable...maybe one or two rejects. I used to store my cards in them but I took them all out in the year 2000 and have been storing the pages ever since. So I'd like to offer them up to whoever wants them. Send me something in return if you want to. I collect NBA/NHL/NASCAR/ Some non-Sports. I also owe people some thank yous so if one or more of you wants them, that would not require a return package. I'm also open to an open ended trade where if you don't have anything I want right now, you could always keep your eyes open at future card shows or if you ever come across something interesting in my sports. There's 7 binders worth so quite a few pages. Most are probably Ultra Pro but I didn't take the time to look. 

Binders themselves are NOT included.

They've never been around cigarettes or pets, ever. Never been wet or any other damage.

I'm not going to go nuts shipping them, I plan to do it the cheapest way possible. But, these pages are flexible so they should not be damaged. The USPS has a bag-type shipping method that would be the perfect size and will probably be used. I would ship outside the USA.

I would also be willing to break them up and send some to multiple people.

Thanks!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good because you are one of the people I feel like I owe! I'll work on getting them out to you...not sure if I will have time this weekend coming, may be attending a toy show on Saturday

      Delete
    2. Right on.. thanks! I've got a bunch of big binders I got from when my old work moved, and have been meaning to get some pages for them and put some cards in there. So that'd be great.

      Delete
  2. I'd take some as well, if there are any left over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have enough to hit you with some too. I don't have your contact info though!

      Delete
  3. I would be interested in some as well. I never have enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get you some as well. Hit me with your address. I'll check and see if I have any Giants to stuff in the pages in my small football stash too!

      Delete
  4. Thanks! Sent you a message via the trading card database.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take a chance and claim some if you have any extra to break off. I can put together some stuff to send out to you. (I got your email, and I don't know if I still have that stuff from way back, but I'll take a look.) I'll email my address out to you in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick update guys, I have had a slight health related delay, not a big deal but it's going to take me a little longer than I expected to get your pages out to you. They are still coming, just not as fast as I'd like.

    ReplyDelete