Saturday, May 6, 2017

30 Day Challenge 31: Show me the Monkey!

The just-concluded 30 day challenge was a lot of fun to write and post. Not only did it allow me to post every day in a month for the first time, it was fun to compose each post. But, it's over now. What to do? How about add my own to the list?
Day #31: Show me the Monkey! There aren't many cards that show monkeys on them. I can think, off the top of my head, of maybe 5 and this is the only one in my collection. I got it from a Trading Card Database member while the 30 day challenge was going on. I had to give it it's own post.

4 comments:

  1. Okay then....LOL....this one made me laugh out loud!! I want a Rally Monkey! You know, Mother's Day IS next weekend, if you haven't bought anything yet.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to keep an eye out for a rally monkey for my collection...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put up a thread in the BST on the Database, that's how I got mine. I think Night Owl pulled two, maybe you can work a trade with him.

      Delete