Thursday, May 4, 2017

30 Day Challenge 30: Favorite card in collection

This has been really fun. I have not posted the challenge image since Day 1 so here it is again to refresh your memory:
Some were harder than others, some very easy that didn't require any mental debate or a second thought.

But day 30 is the hardest. Favorite card in collection? How do I pick that? I have so many cards, 99% of them that I really like...I wouldn't collect them if I didn't love the concept of trading cards.

So in the end...a bit of a cop-out.
No, that's not ALL of my collection....but it is most of it. (the brown boxes in the front are part of my 1/64 NASCAR diecast collection). I can't pick just one. So I went with all of them. The ones with the long side of the box facing the camera are the ones waiting to be scanned, also. I still have a lot ahead of me but as you can see, I've got more done than waiting to do. I still don't expect to finish until 2021 or so. But I'm the world's worst estimator so probably closer to 2025.

Thanks for reading the 30 Day Challenge, it's been fun!

5 comments:

  1. I copped out too with this one - I totally understand. How can we collectors be expected to pick just one card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of like picking a favorite child when you have many kids.....impossible to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete