Sunday, November 27, 2016

Total Blaster 8

A day late in getting this posted, yesterday was a busy day. While I was able to get the blaster opened, I could not make time to get the photo taken or posted. Yesterday, besides opening the box, saw me go to Hobby Lobby to get a model for my club's Christmas exchange, (and get some new outdoor lights as most of ours stopped working I don't like Hobby Lobby, but I do like 40% off coupons), Target to get some cards for my Secret Santa exchange and in exchange for Jaybakerfan's Christmas Tradeathon, visit my local dealer to see if he had gotten something in (no) but found some other stuff to get- for both myself and others. Then, packaging up three things to mail out, thanks to my brother for actually putting them in the mail for me. A little later, we went to our town's Christmas Light Parade, which I live streamed to Facebook, first time I've done that...I didn't have the technology to do that at any previous parade- then walked down to see the town's tree lighting.
After that, we all went out to eat at our favorite restaurant, which was excellent as always, and by time we got home I was exhausted. It's more walking than I usually do and even though it was probably beyond my capabilities I did it anyway...too sore to even go and spend the $115 gift certificate I got for Barnes & Noble today. But I think it was worth it...some times you just have to do something and deal with the pain it causes later.



One of my absolute favorite things about Christmas and the Christmas season is seeing the lights. There is nothing quite like it and if it were up to me they would be lit all year.

Oh yeah, this is a card blog...
This blaster was a success, even if my photography is sketchy at best, and seems to be regressing.
David Ragan is new, Almirola, who I thought was a duplicate is actually new, the Bowyer is a duplicate, and the Junior Johnson is new.
The relic is new, and it looks much better in hand than this craptacular picture. Sorry about that!
4 out of 5 isn't horrible, and better than most of these seem to be going. I was happy with it. Even if there was a Bowyer card included...

1 comment:

  1. I am exhausted just READING about all the stuff you did yesterday! ;)

    ReplyDelete